The instructors are having difficulty communicating with Nicholas A. Reticent, a new student to Korean. Why don’t you help them out with some interpreting?
- What’s I-sǒn-saeng-nim trying to tell Nicholas A. Reticent?
- Please sit down.
- Please say it in Korean.
- Please say it in English.
- Nicholas Reticent: How do you say “apple” in Korean?
- "Apple"-ǔl yǒng-ǒ-ro mwǒ-ra-go-hae-yo?
- Apple-ǔl po-se-yo.
- "Apple"-ǔl hang-gung-mal-lo mwǒ-ra-go-hae-yo?
- What's White-sǒn-saeng-nim trying to tell Nicholas?
- Don't look at me.
- Don't say it in Korean.
- Don't say it in English.
- What’s I-sǒn-saeng-nim asking Nicholas?
- How do you say “sǒn-saeng-nim” in English?
- Please look at sǒn-saeng-nim.
- Please repeat after sǒn-saeng-nim.
Top of page